Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




June 20, 2010

Hamburger Cupcakes




~ Hamburger Cupcakes~

Sliders or cupcakes?  That's the question????
I saw these on the web and had to give them a try.  I thought it would be a cute dessert for our Father's Day celebration at home.  They were a big hit.  Happy Father's Day Honey!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Saw them on your FB page, but they even look better here! Great Father's Day idea, I may have to borrow it for next year! Did you use a brownie for the "burger"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan!!! Thank you so much! I had such a great time making them and they really were not that hard. Yes, I did use a brownie for the "burger". We have so many goodies at our house right now, my children are in Heaven! My husband was very surprised and said it was a great Father's Day treat! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete