Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




September 14, 2010

Baby Shower Cookies

~Baby Carriages~

These cookies were sent to CA!!  They colors used were to match the Baby Shower decor.  This was the first time I made chocolate icing and let me tell you, it is good!!!  I'll be using it more often.
Thank you again Aunt Denise for your repeat biz and I look forward to making the cookies for the Christening in December!!
Have fun at the Shower!!
Much love!!!!
PS~  I used green sanding sugar on the cookie to add a little bling.  You can't really tell from the picture but they came out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment