Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




December 20, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly!!!

~ All 4 dozen of them...Sorry for the lighting~

~Cross #1~

~Cross #2~

~Cross #3~

~Polka Dot cookie with initials~

Good Golly Miss Molly!!  Every time I think of baby Molly, this song comes to mind.  Well, her Aunt Desiree actually got me thinking of it.  I made Molly's baby shower cookies way back when and now I have the pleasure of making her Christening cookies.  She will celebrate her big day next week in NY and I am so glad I will be a part of her special day in some way.
Thank you Aunt Denise for the continued support and business!!
**Crosses were inspired by Whimsy Cookie Co.  Thanks Laurie!**

No comments:

Post a Comment