Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




January 17, 2011

Valentine Samples

My husband calls these the "Jungle Love" collection.  LOL!

~Inspired by Cookies are my Canvas!~

~Mini hearts~

~Sugar and Sprinkles-YUMMY!~

~Square~

~ Conversation hearts~

~Bee Mine Cookies~

~Assortment of cookies~

We have been iced in for the past week here in GA.  I have never seen anything like it.  So, I took full advantage of the weather and baked some Valentine cookie samples.  Here is just a few designs.  The possibility of designs are endless.  If you don't see something here that you like, please e-mail with your thoughts.  We can definitely come up with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment