Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




March 20, 2011

Whale Cookies


Whale Cookies?  Yes, whale cookies mommy!  Well, that's how the conversation started with my daughter.  For snack, they are to bring in a snack item that goes along with the letter of the week.  We are on "W" now.  When I sat down with my daughter to talk about the different snacks we could bring in she immediately said whale cookies.  Now, I on the other hand, was thinking more along the lines of Wheat Thins and watermelon but no, not her.  So, of course, because I love my daughter so much I said OK and then started to panic.  How in the world am I going to make whale cookies.  Then I remembered that one of my cookie idols, Sugarbelle, had made some.  So over to her flicker site I went and there they were.  Thanks Sugarbelle for helping me out with this one and being my inspiration!  BTW, the kids loved them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment