Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




May 31, 2011

Pool Opening Cookies


~Swimming Pool was inspired by Sugar~




The social committee organizer in my neighborhood contacted me about making cookies for the opening of our pool.  I, of course, said yes!  Here is what we came up with.  There were going to be lots and lots of children at the pool opening so we also decided to make lots and lots of cookie bites.  It was a huge success!!  We unfortunately couldn't be there that day.  We were on our way to Disney!!
Thanks Jessica for thinking of me!  I appreciate the business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment