Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011



When I saw this last Friday on the blog http://bakeat350.blogspot.com/2011/06/desserts-for-dudes-fried-chicken.html, I knew I needed to give it a try.  Bridget is an awesome cookie and baker with so many tutorials and great ideas! 
Anyway, my hubby loves KFC.  I'm not a big fried chicken girl so we hardly go.  It's a big joke on our house that when he gets to choose where we go for dinner, it's always KFC.  So, when I saw this I knew it would be a perfect Father's Day gift.  He was so surprised and loved it! 
Thanks Bridget for the idea and make sure to check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment