Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




June 7, 2012

My new Kopykake projector!!


Yeah!!!!  It's finally here!!  I've been asking for a kopykake projector for sometime now.  Finally, my hubby got me one!!!  Thank Babe!!
I hope this will help with using different fonts and I might....that's a might.....start to try some character cookies.  They scare me but with this I may.
Thanks again honey!!  I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. I have one and I have yet to use it. Scared me a little when I pulled it out of the box lol. It costs to much just to let it collect dust so I definitely would be interested in seeing what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy....I was nervous too but have wanted one for so long. It really did help with my order of giraffe cookies I just did. I can't wait to use it more. Good luck with you. Take it out of the box!! I bet you'll get hooked!!!

    ReplyDelete