Sweet Cakes is ready for all your cookie and cupcake needs. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions or to place an order.
Please take a look at the side bar for booked dates.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement!




August 8, 2010

**NEWS**

Dear Sweet Cake Friends,

     After being home with my two beautiful, wonderful children for the past three years full-time, I am going back to the classroom.  My first day is tomorrow and I am so excited.  I will still be baking and making lots of cookies and cupcakes at night and on the weekends.  I can't stay away from a good cookie or cupcake!!!  I ask that if you need any cookies or cupcakes for your special occasions, please give me at least a weeks notice if you are local to the Atlanta area.  If you need cookies shipped, please give me at least two weeks notice. 
     Thank you all for your understanding!!  Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment